Are you interested in creating intelligent applications that impact millions of people on a daily basis? Do you want to help us invent the future of customer service and build virtual assistants that interact with millions of customers in natural language and automatically finds solutions to their needs?
If yes, come join the Comcast Applied AI group. We are an innovative research group within Comcast’s Technology & Product organization with offices in Washington, DC, Silicon Valley, Philadelphia, Denver and Chicago that does groundbreaking research to support the development of novel Machine learning based products for Comcast’s 22+ Million consumers.
We are currently looking to grow our group with senior and junior engineers that have experience in developing and deploying NLP, Reinforcement Learning, Anomaly Detection, Customer Service or similar applications at scale. The ideal candidate will have experience working as a technical lead or junior team member in a start-up, industrial, government, or academic lab setting on artificial intelligence and machine learning projects.
The positions can be located in any of our locations, though Washington, DC, Philadelphia or Sunnyvale, CA are preferred. We feature an informal, open atmosphere, and cultivate a start-up culture with the backing of a Fortune 50 company. To better serve our community, we believe the diversity of our team should reflect the diversity of our customers.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, related technical discipline, or related industry experience
– Experience with machine learning, deep learning, data mining, and/or statistical analysis tools and how to deploy and monitor machine learning models.
– Strong programming and software development skills and familiarity with Python, Java or Scala.
– Knowledge of data pipeline and cloud technologies such as Kafka, Spark, and Docker.
– 5-8 years related experience after Bachelors for lead positions, and at least 2-3 years related experience after Bachelors, or a recent Master’s for junior positions.
To apply, please send a CV or resume, along with a brief statement explaining why you are interested in the position, to email@example.com.
– Implements, refines and validates machine learning algorithms for products and applications.
– Designs and develops data pipelines consisting of data ingest, data validation, data cleaning, and data monitoring.
– Trains machine learning models, validates the accuracy of the machine learning models once trained, and deploys them into production.
– Designs proof of concept solutions and contributes to studies to support future product or application development.
– Collaborates with teams outside of immediate work group. Represents the work team in providing solutions to technical issues associated with assigned projects.
– Provides guidance and leadership to more junior engineers.
Compliance: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Disclaimer: The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.